Art of the Table Contest, brought to you by Nugget Markets
Best Table Ever Contest
brought to you by Nugget Markets
What’s on your table? Nugget Markets is looking for you to go all out when it comes to table décor. To entice your creativity, Nugget is hosting a #DEBBestTableEver contest! Three members and their guest will be chosen for best "Art of Table" based on plate presentation, glam and chic effect, originality and harmony. Take a photo of your table or another table that you feel is worthy and post on Instagram with #DEBBestTableEver. Or email it to [email protected]. All photos must be submitted before 10pm Sun, Oct 7, 2018.
Participants must be registered and present at the Dîner en Blanc Sacramento event on Saturday, October 6, 2018. Nugget Markets’ associates, their family members and Dîner en Blanc committee members, group and table leaders and their family members are not eligible to win. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
How to Enter:
To enter, registered participants must take a photo of their #DEBBestTableEver and perform one (1) of the following options:
- Post on Instagram with #DEBBestTableEver, make sure posts are public or they are not visible to the judges.
- Email to: [email protected]
- All photos must be posted or emailed between Saturday, October 6 at 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 7 at 10 p.m.
- No more than one submission per person will be accepted.
Selection of Winner:
Nugget Markets’ marketing/creative team and Dîner en Blanc committee will choose the winners based on the following criteria:
- Plate presentation 5 points
- Glam & chic effect 10 points
- Originality by simplicity 15 points
- Adherence to Diner En Blanc theme 15 points
- Harmony of table elements 10 points
Total points 55 points
The first place winner of the #DEBBestTableEver will be awarded:
One French Cheese and Wine Pairing Class for 10 people, value $500.
The origin of many of the world’s great cheeses find their roots in France. Come see why France is the gastronomic capital of the world as you taste through eight exquisite French cheeses, expertly paired with four incredible French wines and a selection of accompaniments. This 11⁄2 hour course is interactive, fun and educational. Bonjour.
- Class must be scheduled no later than April 1, 2019 and may not be scheduled during the months of November and December.
- Class will be held at either Nugget Markets in El Dorado Hills or West Sacramento.
- Date will be arranged and confirmed upon by winner(s) and Nugget Markets’ Director of Specialty Cheese.
Second and third place winners will receive a Nugget Markets’ gift basket, valued at $100.
Winners will be selected no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2018 and will be contacted via phone or email.
- All winners must agree in writing to all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility & Public Release Waiver provided by Nugget Markets and Diner en Blanc Sacramento in order to qualify.
- Winners of the first place prize must adhere to the conditions of the prize listed above and may schedule at their convenience and in agreement with Nugget Markets’ Director of Specialty Cheese.
- Winners of the second and third place prizes must pick up from Nugget Markets within three weeks of receiving notification.
- Prizes may not be substituted or exchanged. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If a Winner cannot or does not accept the Prize as state in these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited.
Contest Sponsors Released from Liability:
By participating in this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their owners, directors, officers, associates and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in the contest, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing or typographical errors; and (d) errors in the administration of the contest.
Entrants agree that any dispute arising out of the Contest shall be resolved by the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Yolo. The laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law rules, shall apply.
Contest void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
All winners will be listed on the Dîner en Blanc Sacramento website no later than Friday, October 12, 2018.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: