Diner en Blanc opens Registration next week!
Diner en Blanc opens Registration next weekPublished by Comstock's Magazine, August 22, 2017
Once again, the elegant white wave of dinner guests will invade one of Sacramento’s most prestigious public locations. For this second edition, more than 1,500 revelers will decent on a new and secret location. Le Dîner en Blanc returns October 7, 2017.To maintain the uniqueness of Dîner en Blanc as well as staying true to tradition, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
- Registration to participate happens by invitation in three stages: Phase 1 is for members who attended the previous year; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees; Phase 3 is for people who sign up on the waiting list via the official website:sacramento.dinerenblanc.com/register.
- Once confirmed, guest participation becomes mandatory regardless of weather conditions. This is a rain or shine event.
- Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality is encouraged and attire should be stylish and tasteful.
- Table setting: white
- Champagne and/or wine. (Beer and hard liquor are prohibited)
o As per California law, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Those wishing to enjoy wine or Champagne can select from a variety of pre-sale options through the Dîner en Blanc’s e-store. Guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverage.
- To ensure that the location is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure locations and are escorted by Dîner en Blancvolunteers.
- In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Dîner en Blanc is a participatory event! Guests must bring:
- A table, two white chairs, table settings and table decor.
- A picnic basket comprising fine food and proper stemware and white dinnerware.
To register for the waiting list, click here.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: